Versatile skills plus exceptional care come from 28277 dentist, Dr. Arthur Schramm. Prevention, restoration and cosmetics are all under one roof.
Who would you like to take of your teeth? Find the best in preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental services at Schramm Dentistry in the 28277 area. Charlotte, NC dentist, Dr. Arthur Schramm
, individualizes treatment plans to optimize oral health and to deliver outstanding smiles for patients of all ages.
Part of the community
As a life-long resident of North Carolina, Dr. Arthur Schramm is fully invested in the oral health and well-being of his patients in the 28277 area. A fully accomplished dentist with outstanding credentials, he values continuing education for himself and for his friendly support team, too. He is a member of several professional dental associations and participates in the innovative Randolph Study Club.
What the best Charlotte, NC dentist offers
First, Dr. Schramm offers his patients a beautiful facility with relaxing amenities and state of the art diagnostic and treatment equipment. At Schramm Dentistry, each visit is stress-free, and the staff carefully listens to patient concerns and goals.
Next, prevention forms the cornerstone of dental care. Dr. Schramm urges all patients to receive 6-month check-ups and hygienic cleanings to keep teeth and gums at their healthiest. Not only does he screen for dental decay, oral cancer and gum disease, he also deals with tooth grinding (bruxism), TMJ, and sleep apnea and is expert in creating custom mouthpieces to deal with each condition in a minimally invasive, but effective, way. X-rays, when appropriate, are low-radiation and yield clear views of roots and bone structure.
Then, if problems arise, the Schramm Dentistry team delivers the best in restorative care, including:
- tooth-colored fillings
- periodontal therapy for pink, supportive gums and good overall health
- crowns, bridgework and dentures to restore and replace failing and injured teeth
- tooth extractions to remove wisdom teeth, decayed teeth or to assist orthodontic correction
- root canal therapy to remove diseased tooth pulp
- dental implants for single tooth replacement or secure support of bridgework or complete dentures
For a complete smile makeover, Dr. Schramm delivers cosmetic dental treatments that improve self-esteem and create lasting, attractive smiles. Services include:
- cosmetic resin bonding to fill gaps, smooth rough-textured enamel and repair chips and cracks
- porcelain veneers to custom-cover fractures, deep stains and other imperfections
- Opalescence teeth whitening for safe and lasting improvement of tooth color right at home
- Invisalign clear braces for mild to moderate orthodontic correction quickly, comfortably and almost invisibly
What does the best dental care look like to you?
Dr. Arthur Schramm and his professional team will show you what the best dentist in Charlotte, NC does for all of his patients. Precise procedures, careful treatment plans and listening ears combine to create restorative, preventive and cosmetic dentistry that is second to none. Have you scheduled your routine 6-month exam? New patients are always welcome. Contact the office
today for a convenient appointment.
By Schramm Dentistry
January 4, 2016